Compact form meets robust function
Always know the location of your in-water assets with a SeaTrac system. SeaTrac is a range of high accuracy USBL acoustic positioning systems for real-time ROV, AUV and diver tracking.
- Real-time ROV, AUV and diver location
- High accuracy positioning
- Compact and rugged form factor
- Track up to 14 in-water assets
- Bidirectional data exchange facility
- 1000m operating range
- Depth ratings of 300m and 2000m
- Simple, intuitive operator software
Underpinned by a robust signalling protocol, SeaTrac systems give reliable positioning data even in the most challenging of environments.
The SeaTrac Standard system contains both an X150 USBL beacon and an X110 transponder beacon, everything required to track the position of ROVs and AUVs in real-time down to a depth of 2000m.
The SeaTrac Lightweight system contains both an X150 USBL beacon and an X010 transponder beacon, ideally suited to tracking ROVs and AUVs in real-time down to a depth of 300m.